|Interviews are required of all eighth graders seeking admission to Trinity, and are a great way for you and your family to get to know a member of our teaching or administrative staff. Interviews provide an opportunity for parents to ask specific questions about Trinity or the admissions process that students might not think to ask while visiting our school. Your family should plan to spend 30-45 minutes at Trinity for the interview.
The prompts below will help students understand what might be asked of them during the interview, and leave a positive impression with the interviewer.
All interview appointments have been filled. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 216-581-1061 for further assistance.
+ Tell us a little bit about yourself
- What are some of the things you like best about yourself?
- How would you describe your family?
- Tell us about your friends. How do your friends describe you?
+ What do you like about your current school?
- What activities are you currently involved in outside of the classroom?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- How do you think your teachers would describe you?
- Do you have a favorite teacher? Describe what makes that person special.
+ Have you given any thought to what you might like to be when you grow up?
- What kind of people do you admire? What attracts you to these people?
- How would you describe the way you relate to adults?
- How are you at following directions, at cooperating with a group effort?
+ How did you come to learn about Trinity?
- What interests you most about Trinity? Explain.
- Why do you want to come to Trinity?
- What type of activities would you like to be involved in if you come to Trinity?
+ How would you describe the way you relate to others?
- When you are working or playing in a group, would others say you are more like a leader or more like a follower?
- Why do you think they would say that?
- How do you feel about the opinion that others seem to have of you?