|In addition to their work in the classroom, Trinity students in grades ten, eleven and twelve have the opportunity to use the tools they have acquired in an expanded network of learning. Students receive a thorough academic preparation for college that includes professional internships and workplace experiences.
Trinity's freshman curriculum prepares students for their future studies and careers in college and beyond. Each concentration offers students the ability to explore career and professional paths before college.
As the first career-based internship program of its kind among American Catholic secondary schools, Trinity High School's Pre-Professional Internship Program offers many benefits:
- Develops Northeast Ohio’s “best and brightest” young people as future employees and customers
- Provides capable, enthusiastic interns trained in Microsoft Office, business etiquette, and confidentiality laws
- Offers real-world experience and networking in the preferred career path
- Supports Corporate Sponsors with trained Trinity professionals
- Subsidizes Intern participation in affordable, quality Catholic education sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis