Trinity Home
About Trinity
Give to Trinity
Employee Directory
Dress Code and School Uniform
Out of the Blue Benefit
Trinity Spirit Shop
Tuition Assistance
Directions to Trinity
Contact Us
To obtain a minor work permit, students should use the pre-application form to gather the necessary information and approvals from their potential employer and from their parents or legal guardian, then follow these steps:
  1. Bring the completed paperwork to Trinity's Business Office
  2. The application will be processed while the student waits (processing time may vary depending on other factors in the office)
  3. The student must sign the permit once it's processed and issued
  4. Student leaves with his or her work permit

In addition, the Physician's Certificate can be printed out for those minors that are required to take a physical for employment purposes. The forms are in PDF format:

For more information on Ohio Minor Labor Law, click here to visit their website.